In challenging times, does your company want to change behaviour?
Coaching that works for Your Business
Our coaching approach challenges current thinking to help individuals make sense of themselves or situations, supports them to expand the boundaries of what is possible, resulting in improved business performance.
We provide coaching for specific groups of people at key moments in their development.
Depending on requirements, we provide personality profile diagnostics, 360° feedback profiling and ongoing phone and email support. We ensure we create clear agreement on roles and responsibilities, confidentiality and outcomes between the coach, the coaching client and the organisation sponsor. We focus on behavioural change and clear actions at the end of each session. We challenge and support in order to help people think differently and make better decisions
Step 1 – Meet the coach with no obligation.
Step 2 – Agree a clear contract of what you want to achieve from the coaching – objectives – measures – confidentiality.
Step 3 – Three to six coaching sessions – 1-2 hours duration each.
Step 4 – Review and agree next steps.
THE ILM COACH
For individuals who have recently moved into a new role or new company.
- How do you make an impact as quickly as possible?
- Do you need to understand the culture of your new company and work out how to make things happen?
- Do you understand who the key players are and how to develop better working relationships?
- What are your priorities for the first 90 days?
High Potential Coaching
For individuals who are preparing for that next role and have the motivation to achieve excellence
- What are your next steps?
- How well do you know what is expected of you in your next role?
- How aware are you of your strengths and areas for development?
- Are you maximising your strengths?
- Do you know how to develop the skills you need?
Performance Improvement Coaching
For managers who are not realising thier full potential
- Do you need help with your management style?
- Do you have difficulties in managing a particular situation or individual?
- How aware are you of your impact on those around you?
- How well do you translate good intentions into action?
- How clear are you about what your stakeholders need from you?
For leaders who are responsible for delivering high performance through their teams
- Are you seen as a leader that people want to follow?
- What would your team say about you as their leader?
- Do you inspire others to produce their best?
- Do you need more time for quality thinking?
- Do you need a confidential sounding board?
Executive Team Coaching
For Boards and Executive teams who need to work as one team to deliver business results in a challenging market
- Does the team collaborate or compete with each other?
- Do individuals work at the right level?
- Does the team use the individual’s skills and expertise to the best advantage?
- What level of challenge and feedback exists in the team?
- What value does this team add to the company?