Who We Are
- Each intervention is designed specifically for your people, taking their needs into account together with your required outcomes as a business. We do not provide “off the shelf” solutions
- We can constructively challenge the status quo and stretch individuals in their coaching to ensure you achieve lasting results
- Our team have held senior operational roles in a number of industry sectors. As such we bring a pragmatic and realistic approach to leadership development, based on theory and practice rather than a purely academic perspective
- We believe that every client is different; we work to meet their diverse needs
- We treat diverse opinions with respect, and we do not avoid necessary challenge
- We believe that people who feel good about themselves perform better
- We believe in long-term relationships where we work in partnership with our clients, being honest about what we can do
What We Do
When delivering a development programme, we make the experience both enlightening and engaging for the participants. People who feel good about themselves perform better. We continually challenge both the status quo and individuals to ensure that agreed individual and organisational objectives are achieved.
We provide tailor-made programmes for your organisation and continually adapt to maintain relevance.
We are able to run programmes face to face or virtually.
We believe that effective team working is a strategic imperative, not a choice.
Our team development sessions can be designed to suit your requirements, face to face or virtually.
We design and provide masterclasses across different topics including Leading Change, Facilitation Skills, Consulting Skills, Courageous Conversations, Impact and Prescence, Developing a Coaching Culture, plus various virtual masterclasses.
Our coaching approach challenges current thinking to help individuals make sense of themselves or situations, supports them to expand the boundaries of what is possible, resulting in improved business performance.
We provide both face to face and virtual coaching.