Last updated: September 10, 2019
REPRESENT LTD: Data Protection Policy
As the Company is in the UK, we are obligated under the GDPR and the UK’s Data Protection Bill that implements the GDPR into UK law. Our data protection policies and procedures adhere to both the GDPR and Data Protection Bill requirements, as applicable to our business type.
We are committed to ensuring that all personal data processed by the Company is done so in accordance with the data protection laws and its principles, along with any associated regulations and/or codes of conduct laid down by the Supervisory Authority and local law. We ensure the safe, secure, ethical and transparent processing of all personal data and have stringent measures to enable data subjects to exercise their data protection rights.
The Company has developed the below objectives to meet our data protection obligations and to ensure continued compliance with the regulatory requirements.
The Company ensures that: –
• We protect the rights of individuals with regards to the processing of personal information
• Every business practice, function and process carried out by the Company, is monitored for compliance with the data protection laws and its principles
• Data is only processed where we have met the lawfulness of processing requirements
• We maintain a continuous program of monitoring, review and improvement with regards to compliance with the data protection laws and to identify gaps and non-compliance before they become a risk
• We monitor the Supervisory Authority, European Data Protection Board (EDPB) and GDPR news and updates, to stay abreast of updates, notifications and additional requirements
• We have robust and documented Complaint Handling and Data Breach controls for identifying, investigating, reviewing and reporting any breaches or complaints with regards to data protection
• We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who takes responsibility for the overall supervision, implementation and ongoing compliance with the data protection laws and performs specific duties as set out under Article 37 of the GDPR
• We store and destroy all personal information, in accordance with the data protection laws timeframes and requirements
• Any information provided to an individual in relation to personal data held or used about them, will be provided in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language
Represent | Leadership, Team Development & Coaching (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Represent | Leadership, Team Development & Coaching website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.