360 Profiling System
A 360 feedback profile is ideal if you want to:
- Help your people reflect on the impact of their day to day behaviour
- Highlight the difference between good intentions and good actions
- Provide specific and detailed feedback on their performance
- Provide a focus for personal development
- Develop and enhance existing leadership and management skills
We provide a complete service, helping you to decide on the competencies and questions, rating scales, narrative feedback questions and the number of observers.
We design the profiles for you and manage the on line system for you from observer selection to report generation, ensuring complete confidentiality. Individuals receive a visually attractive, user friendly report in your company format.
In addition, you can run “pulse 360” profiles whereby individuals can choose a selection of the questions and re run the profiling after a Development Programme or period of time to see improvements and changes in performance.Example Pulse 360
Virtual Learning Library
The Personal Development Manager is an on-line library of selected leadership and management materials. Membership of the virtual library provides you with an online resource of around 3000 related materials and caters for different learning styles, containing links to handouts, articles, books, Youtube clips and self awareness exercises. This library can be linked to an on line PDP and to the competencies covered in the 360 profile.
In addition, we provide a wide range of individual and team diagnostic and psychometric testing depending on your requirements. Please contact us to discuss your particular needs.
Discovery Insights Profiles
An Insights Discovery Personal Profile is ideal if you want to:
- help your people understand their working style and how it impacts on others
- develop their interpersonal skills
- improve team performance
- create a more positive, productive working environment
The 20 page profile which literally “captures you to a tee” gives you a detailed understanding of your personal style, preferences, strengths, weaknesses and how all this is impacting on your relationships in your business environments. Extra chapters can be added to review your leadership effectiveness and your sales skills.Example Insights Profile
Team Talk ProfileExample Team Assessment
Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
An assessment of individual or team Emotional Intelligence potential is ideal if you want to:
- understand the criteria that differentiates outstanding performance from good performance
- assess your Emotional and Social Competence in the core areas of Emotional Intelligence
- build performance enhancing strategies or programmes that explore the foundation to great leadership
Strengthscope™ is a revolutionary assessment tool that provides a comprehensive measurement of an individual’s strengths at work.Example Strengthscope